Before working with Diana, I was feeling defeated and unmotivated in regards to my nutrition. I was at my heaviest weight but more importantly, I was living a very unhealthy lifestyle.
The main reason I was hesitant to sign up was my worry over the money and time commitment involved. I was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to put forth the effort to justify spending the money.
After I signed up I realized that investing in my own health is priceless. Diana made every step of the process seamless and has been motivating in a way that is rooted in science, compassion, and tough love.
Working with Diana has added these benefits to my life:
- More steady energy throughout the day.
- An increase in cardiovascular endurance.
- A healthier relationship with food and exercise.
- An emphasis on moderation and sustainable habits.
- Hope and motivation to achieve all of my fitness goals
- A reduction in stress and anxiety over dieting.
- Amazing food preparation ideas, and ways to integrate and implement various positive lifestyle changes.
- Greatly improved sleep.
This is how my relationship with food has changed:
- Little to no binge eating
- Seeing food as energy and a supportive friend rather than an enemy.
- Less time spent thinking about food.
- More time for hobbies that I enjoy!
- Realizing how much better I feel eating healthy food, and seeing the direct effects food has on my physical, mental, and emotional health.
If you’re on the fence about working with Diana, here’s what I would say: Just do it!
You will definitely not be disappointed. She is extremely knowledgeable and maintains a supportive and encouraging attitude no matter how you struggle with nutrition, fitness, or lifestyle habits. Investing in my own health is one of the best decisions I have ever made.